What is BioX AAL-Band?
Control your robot with a wave of the hand.
The BioX AAL-Band is an advanced sensing technology to detect human limb motion. The technology, based on knowledge of bio-mechanics, robotics, and machine learning, is able to detect arm motion, strength, and gestures accurately and conveniently.
The AAL-Band can be used for many applications, for example:
- exoskeleton control
- general human-machine/robot interface
- research and education platform, among others.
Model: AAL-Band 1.0
Mounting place: Arm (forearm, upper arm)
- IMU raw data of arm motion
- FSR raw data of arm muscle strength
- Classified gestures
- Controller signal to actuators (motors)
Serial port via Bluetooth, Power via Micro USB port