BIOX is a world leading company that is focused on sensing, human-machine interaction and exoskeleton development. BIOX is founded in Aalborg, Denmark in 2019 as a spin-off from Aalborg University. Join the BIOX team to be part of improving people’s life quality. We are based in Novi Science Park, Aalborg and you will be part of a small and very well integrated team in an international environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop embedded software for robotic exoskeletons and BIOX armband
- Develop, implement, and optimize the embedded architecture definition processes.
- Design software feature lists and plan release schedule
- Manage software version and ensure software integrity.
- Working with other engineering teams to define functional, physical, logical and safety-critical architecture-diagrammatically, and with detailed design specifications.
- Keep a customer focused mindset, prioritizing product deliveries.
- You are a passionate Software Engineer / Electronics Engineer
- You are passionate with robotics. You are creative, practical and organized in both the design and verification process of your designs.
- Master’s or Bachelor in Software / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in software designing and testing from a similar company is an advantage.
- Ability to work both alone and in teams
Following competencies are required:
- Software development, testing and debugging.
- Strong skills on Graphical user interface development.
- Hands on experience with Python, C++, Java and Matlab.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You could send your CVs to email@example.com.